Thursday, August 16, 2012

People Watching




Goodness! I haven't posted on here in a while. I thought for some reason that it hadn't been this long, but it has. Excuses: had floor re-done on my level of the house, had to move all my things out of the rooms with the hard wood floors (including my scanner/printer). Also, work. Also, birthday. Anyway, no more excuses! I am now set up in my own little office room, with my almost dead laptop and scanner. I'm supposed to be getting a new computer soon (graduation/birthday present) so once that's set up I'll be able to work on more things, rather than worrying if my computer will spontaneously shut off (battery needs to get replaced :/ )
Until then, I have a bunch of things scanned to post for the next week or so. Mostly just doodles, as usual, but hopefully I'll be able to post some actual stuff soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment