Saturday, November 16, 2013

CTN sketches 2013 2

Excited to have spent another day at the CTN animation expo! I met up with some old friends met some new ones, and took in some new ideas on animating, directing, and creating animated features, and won myself some nickelodeon tshirts in a raffle! I also bought myself a new tablet, an intuos pro, because my old one from like 2004 is finally crapping out on me after a long productive life. Lastly, I bought a book called Ideas for the Animated Short, which was cowritten by my professor and has some images from his personal short film in it, including frames from a scene that I worked on and am credited for! Super stoked. So much overwhelming awesomeness in one day, and another day tomorrow. Here is a sketch from today's model session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment