Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Retiring my old tablet

I am finally retiring my old Wacom tablet. I got this back sometime in 2004 or 2005, when I found out tablets existed and asked for one for my birthday. I was so happy and grateful to get it from my family (it was an expensive gift for a teenager!) and it took my digital artwork to a whole new level. Sadly it started getting wonky the past year or so, and the pen has seen better days. So this past weekend I took advantage of the deals over at the CTN Expo and bought myself an Intuos Pro. :) Hoping to get as much if not more wear out of it as I did my old tablet. It also came with a Sketchbook Express program, which is simple but fun to play around in. Warmed up my tablet with a little sketch of a kid and his grandma at the zoo.

First drawing with new tablet
Old Tablet - graphire something or other haha
New tablet!

No comments:

Post a Comment