Thursday, November 1, 2012

Post-Halloween Pumpkins

I really haven't been drawing much lately :( Even these were drawn near the beginning of October, but I just didn't get around to scanning them until now. Correction: I haven't been drawing much ON MY OWN. I draw plenty for my freelance job :) P.S. its here: http://www.youtube.com/user/watchwellcast

I do some episodes along with some awesome fellow animators. It's really fun, though stressful and time consuming especially cause I still have my full time job to do! But it's ok, what else am I doing with my life right now? Basically just watching Dancing with the Stars with my grandma. But now my friend Whitney is helping me with episodes, so it'll be less pressure on me for the deadlines.

I can't believe it's already November! I  have to start planning Christmas presents before it sneaks up on me... and buy my CTN ticket... I suppose this year I'll only be able to go on Sunday, as I work on Friday and have a funeral to go to on Saturday :( So I guess it's a good thing that I didn't buy a 3-day ticket earlier this year. It'll still be a good time to go to a few panels and check out some awesome animations and artwork. Until then, I have to get my act together, update my website and make more business cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment