Saturday, February 18, 2012

Old Animation

Since I got my computer back, I've been going through all of my old files, deleting drawings I don't need and re-organizing ones I like. I also came upon a few animations that I made back in high school. My brother or family got me a program called Jasc Paint Shop Pro, and I found an animation maker attached to it a few months later. I played around drawing straight ahead in the program and importing the files into the animation program. Here is an incomplete animation from 2006, during my Danny Phantom phase. I remember adamantly following Ben Balistreri and Stephen Silver back then, freaking out over everything they did. It's weird that at the time, even though I spent most of my time doing things like this, I did not even consider going into the art field.

No comments:

Post a Comment