Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baby Muse and Getting Underpaid

More drawings of the best roommate ever! (I'm pretty sure I posted some of her before)
She is my baby! She also has a rabbit tail, as you can see. She and her 'brother' Boots are what keep me going! I should draw him more but he doesn't sleep in my room as often as she does, plus Baby has groovy stripes.
In other news, my computer should be ready soon! Then I can actually get some work done. I also spoke with my mentor/former Canadian professor  (in that, he is formerly my professor, not formerly Canadian) about what to charge for animation work. And I came to the realization that I have been going about things all wrong! With contracts, payments, etc. Hopefully I can fix some things before I dig more holes for myself haha. But it's okay! It's a learning experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment